Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heard It Through The Grapevine...

Last Friday was a fantastic day, ending out a not-so-great week.  

I got to see a good friend of mine that is recovering from a major surgery to heal a brain aneurysm, had lunch with co-workers (which one of the managers paid for), got a big unexpected schedule from one of my clients - putting me at my February goal and then was given tickets to WUKY's "Heard It Through The Grapevine" benefit.  Each ticket was $85!!!  Of course the tickets were given as a gift from a very lovely lady I work with.

The event was held at Keeneland and had 3 bands, vendors from just about every winery/distillery, restaurant and catering company you could think of and lots of good company!  Good times!

Jason & I

Alex & Andrea

I love Andrea's face in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved