- You can sit up really well, although not unassisted yet. We put you in your bumbo seat, but you fall over sometimes.
- You have discovered your feet and you like playing with them more than any toy.
- You laugh a lot and it's easier to catch your smiles on camera.
- You love to play with the tv remote and my iphone. Bad habits to start, I know.
- You like for us to put our face close to yours so that you can grab it. You especially like touching your daddy's beard.
- You are still in size 3-6 months clothes and wear a size 2 diaper. Not sure how much you weigh or your length... we'll find that out in another month.
- You still sleep pretty well at night, waking only once or twice. I could probably break you of this by letting you "cry it out", but not sure I could bear it. I HATE to hear you cry. Good thing you rarely do.
- You love books. I showed you a Dr. Seuss book at Kroger and ended up having to buy it because you cried when I put it back on the shelf. No doubt I spoil you rotten.
- The Kentucky Wildcats won the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship!!! You were a champ and stayed up to watch the game. Your daddy and I had always hoped we would be in Lexington to see the Cats win it all and a month before we moved, it happened! However I always imagined that when it happened I would be out celebrating on the corner of Euclid and Woodland; not heading home to put my baby to bed. Maybe you are a lucky charm.
|GO CATS! You were really excited for them to play!|
|Picture taken right after the Kentucky Wildcats won the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship.|
- We celebrated your first Easter. You were not very interested in your Easter basket because Papaw had a ceiling fan to look at. You liked visiting with all your family in Western Kentucky though. Not sure you were ever put down.
|You were more interested in Papaw's ceiling fan than the Easter basket. The basket was Jason's when he was little.|
- Your girlfriend, Evie, came to visit again. You even let her sleep in your crib.
- When you sleep, you still put your hands by your ears or on your forehead. In most of our u/s pics you did this too.
- I can't wait to spend more time with you once we move and I have a break off from work. You are in the best moods in the morning and I love spending that time with you.