- You like to spit and blow bubbles. We are at the point where you need to be wearing a bib all the time to keep from soaking your shirt.
- You love to make noises, including fake coughing.
- You have started to giggle and do it mostly when we put you on your changing table. It is still your favorite place to be.
- You still sleep great at night... even with the time change. On most nights I only have to get up and feed you once. I actually really like this time with you and don't want it to stop.
|Cuddling with your Aunt Yvette (aka. Maymi)|
- You rarely cry. If you are unhappy you just grunt.
- You love to watch ESPN in the morning with your dad.
|He fell asleep watching tv.|
- We watched A LOT of college basketball this month... Go Cats!!!
- You grab at your toys and love sitting in your the Jumperoo that Aunt Deanna gave you.
- You now wear 3-6 months clothes. We still like to put you in the zipup sleepers because they are comfy and make diaper changes easy.
|At Triangle Park in Lexington on St. Patty's Day. The Cats played that day, so in Lexington there were more people wearing blue than green.|
- At your 4 month checkup you were 25.5" tall (66%), 14 lb/4oz (34%) and 41.5cm head (27%).
- Lucie got her whiskers pulled for the first time by you, but she just turned her head. Good dog!
You are at the most fun age... even though I have a feeling I will be saying that about every age. Love you, my lovey!