Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Hunger Games, Diet Coke and Sunshine

This is what is keeping me going today.  Henry was really grumpy yesterday and then proceeded to wake up at 5am, puke all over me and then refuse to sleep much after that.  I was in much need of a diet coke this morning.  At least the sun is shining!!!

I have been reading The Hunger Games and finished the last book today at lunch.  It didn't take me long to finish the books because they are so good... but also b/c I read them while I pump and that gives me about 45 min a day of reading time.  If you haven't read them yet... you must!  The movie comes out next week and I am psyched!  I just hope the movie does justice to the books... unlike the last YA series I read (aka. Twilight).

Here is a cute pic of my little guy this week.  How can I be mad at this cute face, even if he wakes me up at 5am every morning?
Speaking of the little guy... the reason he may not be sleeping well is b/c he is outgrowing his miracle blanket that we swaddle him in.  The past few mornings I have found him with an arm out.  Stephanie, over at A Blue Eyed Boy Met A Brown Eyed Girl has apparently found a solution that I am dying to try!  It's called a Magic Sleepsuit and she is doing a giveaway, so if you are in the same sitch as me, go check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I just bought the first Hunger Games book and can't wait to read it. I've heard such good things about the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for the Hunger Games movie! i've already got my tickets! hope it's as great as the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k i just saw the hunger games and i absolutely loved it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The movie was amazing and definitely did the book justice. I think I will be going back to see it again once the frenzy dies down. Have a great weekend! BTW...that is a PRECIOUS pic of sweet Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I found your blog from a blue eyed boy met a brown eyed girl. Anyway I have a boy who is 3 1/2 months old and I love reading other blogs with little boys about the same age.

    ReplyDelete



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved