Friday, September 16, 2011

New Blog Design!!!

I am ecstatic about my new blog design!!!  Shout out to Jenn at Munchkin Land Designs for doing such a wonderful job and being so easy to work with!  http://www.munchkinland-designs.com/

I think the "Family Makes A Home" theme is very fitting for my current place in life.  This past year has been full of ups and downs, gains and losses.  I lost my mom and gained a son.  I have had to change the priorities in my life and let family be my main focus.  

I have lived in Lexington for 10 years now and have resided in 7 different places (dorms, apartments, townhomes, houses, etc.).  That is the typical  life of a college student and young professional.  I know that our current residence won't be our last, but regardless of that, as long as I have Jason, Baby H and Lucie, I will always be "home". 

2 comments:

  1. I love to shop tooooo! :) Your new design is SO cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I just ventured over to your blog and have to say, your wedding pic in the header is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved