Sunday, September 4, 2011

4D Fetal Photos!!!

Jason and I are using our 4 day weekend to get ready for our little babe's arrival in less than 3 MONTHS!  It finally feels like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I am so excited to finally meet our little guy, but would be lying if I said I wasn't terrified!  Mid panic attack, my husband reassuringly says "It will suck for one day and then it will be great."  What would I do without him?

To start the weekend off, we went to have 4D Fetal Photos taken at Lexington Fetal Photography.  Baby H had several people anxiously waiting to get a glimpse of him... Aunt Deanna, Aunt Nicky, Grandma Adele, Great Aunt Cynthia, Cousins Peyton, Cooper, Katie and Therese and of course Mommy & Daddy!

Here are a few of our favorite shots.  

We were able to get most of his body in one shot b/c he was so squished up.  His feet were up over his head and his hands are cupped over his ears.
My favorite shot - with his little hands over his ears.
Look at that cute little nose.
We didn't get to see much movement... it was his nap time.  Not sure how he slept through the jolt of sugar I gave him after drinking a bottle of orange juice.  Maybe I should have tried a Dr. Pepper and Candy Bar like my sister suggested.  Here is a video of the most movement we were able to see.


I can't wait to meet this little guy that likes to kick me all night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved