Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Family Pics

A very talented friend of mine, Ashley, came to our house this past Sunday and snapped some family pics.  Henry was a tad grumpy and not the easiest of subjects... but you would never know from looking at the pics!  I never would have imagined they would have turned out this great.  If you live in Lexington and are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Ashley.  Not only did she take wonderful pics, but she came to our house, charged us much less than what we would have paid anywhere else and she is putting all the pics on a cd for us to print as we wish.  Click here to see her facebook page.

Pretty sure I will be framing all of these!










1 comment:



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved