Happy one month to my sweet (sometimes cranky) baby!
- You are getting chubbier every day! You were 6 lbs, 14.5 oz at your 2 week dr. appt and I anticipate you are close to 9 lbs now.
- We survived your 3 week growth spurt on little to no sleep. You were very fussy and wanted to eat 24/7! I learned how hard motherhood could be.
- You now sleep pretty good at night, letting us have 2.5-3 hour stretches of sleep.
- You are sweetest in the middle of the night when you are most alert.
- You seem to like my awful singing and don't mind that I make up songs about random objects in the room.
- You have started sleeping in your crib, even though it takes us a few tries to get you to stay there without crying.
- At week 4 you started paying more attention to your toys.
- You like Tummy Time with Daddy.
- I swear you are trying to smile at me, but Daddy doesn't believe me.
- You are very close to growing out of your newborn clothes. *tear* However, your Christmas outfits are all 0-3 months, so at least we have a few days where you can wear them.
- Santa is coming to see you tomorrow night and we, er, I mean he can't wait to eat the Andes Creme de Menthe cookies I bought for him!
|Your first bottle, given at 3 weeks.|
|Dre & Christina meet you and you were very good for them!|
|The reason they tell you to not let your newborn sleep in the boppy. Disclaimer: we were on the couch the whole time.|