My girl, Sarah, at Simply Sarah Style has tagged me! If you aren't already following Sarah's blog and you love all things DIY and Fashion you should check her out!
- You must post the rules.
- Post 11 Fun Facts About Yourself
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you have tagged. (didn't have time to do the rest of the game... had to work on my baby's 2 month post)
- Tag 11 bloggers and link them to your post.
- Let the bloggers know they have been tagged.
11 Fun Facts About Me
- I married my college sweetheart. We met while taking a smoke break outside the dorm we lived in. Neither of us smoke. Haha!
- I am really good at board games. My favorite is Scattergories.
- I have 10 siblings... 8 sisters and 2 brothers.
- I have never been a fan of working out, but really liked Zumba. Since I don't have time to go to the class anymore, I crank up the music and dance around the room with the Zumba moves I remember. I'm sure I look ridiculous, but at least Henry thinks it's amusing. :)
- I prefer hot chocolate to coffee.
- I watch The Weather Channel all the time! Mainly for background noise, but I do love a good storm story!
- I was raised Southern Baptist, married a Catholic and now consider myself something of a hybrid.
- I never tire of the song "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child. It reminds me of the good ole days in high school.
- I am REALLY good at hoola-hooping! I could probably hoola-hoop for hours and almost never lose if someone challenges me. Heck, I could even do it pregnant!
- I take pride in the fact that my college education was 100% self-financed and I had a 4.0 Major GPA.
- I broke my arm 3 times... when I was ages 5, 6 and 7.
11 Questions From Sarah
- What made you want to start a blog? I loved reading other blogs and saw where someone made theirs into a book. It seemed like a fun, easy way to record my memories and eventually print them into a book.
- What are your top three blogs to read? These are all people that have lived or do live in Lex... Simply Sarah Style, Confessions of a 20 Something, A Blue-Eyed Boy Met A Brown-Eyed Girl
- What are your favorite things to "pin" on Pinterest? Recipes or simple home decor projects
- Where are your favorite places to shop for home decor? Home Goods and Kirklands
- Where are your favorite places to shop for clothing bargains? I don't like to dig for clothes at discount stores... I much prefer to wait for good promo codes or coupons at stores such as The Limited, Express and Gap. I also like going to outlets.
- What is your favorite color combinations? Navy/White or Teal/Grey
- Do you collect anything? I have way too many candles!
- What is your favorite thing to cook/bake? Anything I can throw in a crock pot.
- In what ways do you connect with other bloggers? I've just now started linking up and doing swaps.
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
- What, if any, is the most recent thing you have made from Pinterest? Puppy Chow Mix - it was delish!