Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holidays 2011

We had a great Christmas, celebrating with family in Lexington.  We didn't make it to western KY to visit my family b/c we just aren't ready to travel that far yet.  It was hard not being with my family, but we did get to skype so they could see Henry.

 
Henry got lots of great stuff and so did Lucie... as evident by photo below.
We started a few family traditions this year, including reading The Polar Express and The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve night.  Funny story... as we were reading The Polar Express and got to the part where the little boy heard a noise he had never heard before, Henry lets out the biggest fart!  Hilarious!  I am totally going to tell that story to all his future girlfriends.
Christmas morning, we opened presents and I must have been on Santa's nice list b/c I got these.  :)

On NYE, our friends Erin and Kevin with their sweet baby girl, Evie came to visit.  We have already decided that one day Evie and Henry will be married.  This was their first date.  We took them to dinner but they slept through it (thank goodness!).  At least they got some quality "tummy" time together before we left the house.

Henry got Evie a little teddy bear for Christmas.





We stayed up until 3 am and then had to get up with babe at 6 am.  Apparently he didn't get the memo that we sleep in sometimes.  Needless to say, we were very lazy today.  Hope you all had a wonderful and safe NYE!   






 

No comments:

Post a Comment



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved