Tuesday, August 23, 2011

26 Weeks Preggers... 14 to go!

I have been so bad about  updating this.  Sorry! 
BUMP... 26 Weeks!  Lucie wanted to be in the pic too. :)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Eggplant... at our ultrasound last week he was measuring at almost 2 pounds!  We've come a long way since the poppyseed at 4 weeks!  :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since becoming pregnant I lost approx 13-15 pounds and at 26 weeks I have finally gained it all back.  And... can you believe my jerk of a doctor told me I might be gaining TOO much weight! 
Maternity Clothes: I have several maternity dresses that I wear often.  I can still wear my pre-pregnancy pants with the bella band, but it's not very comfortable.  I do love showing off the bump, so I have been opting for form fitting shirts instead of the "tent" shirts.
25 Weeks... visit to Boyd's Orchard
Gender: TEAM BLUE!  We've had a few ultrasounds since the gender determination one at 16 weeks and there is no doubt Baby H is a boy.  He proudly shows himself at every ultrasound.
Movement: This kid never stops moving!  I LOVE IT!  Pregnancy has been really miserable rough, but those kicks/punches/rolls/dance moves are the best feelings in the world! 
Sleep: Getting better at sleeping on my side.  I still have to make several trips to the bathroom through the night, but am able to get back to sleep quickly.  I usually go to bed around 9:30 and sleep til 6:45ish.  Haven't experienced much tiredness during the day, but that is probably b/c I get so much sleep at night.  I really hope that doesn't change.
What I miss: I gave in one day and ate Jimmy Johns... it was fabulous!!!  I miss being able to eat spicy foods.  They make my heart burn so badly!  No amount of Pepcid or Mylanta help!
Cravings: All of a sudden I have a sweet tooth!  One weekend morning I had to get out of bed, drive to Kroger in my pj's (t-shirt and sweats) and get a box of Fruity Pebbles.  I then proceeded to eat half the box!  Yummy!!!
Symptoms:  Still have all the symptoms from before, but have learned how to manage it better with medicine and diet. 
Best Moment this week: Every time I feel him move is the best moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved