Sunday, October 30, 2011

Erin Condren Life Planner for $12.50!!!

Stole this from A Blue-Eyed Boy Met A Brown-Eyed Girl - if you don't follow her blog, you are missing out.  She is a hoot!

I love planners, especially the Erin Condren ones, but hate how expensive they are.  When I saw this deal, I immediately went online and got it!  You should too!!!  Go today... not sure when the deals expire!


Go here. Sign up. You get automatic 5 dollars for being a new member {use new email address if you already are a member}.  The Erin Condren deal was listed under Louisville. Purchase the erin condren voucher. It will come up 20 dollars (takes off 5 automatically). Then enter code: spooky30 and get an additional 30% off! So you end up paying 12.50 dollars!
Then go to erincondren.com. Pick your life planner out! The total will come to $58.75. Put in code: welcome10. This will take off 10 dollars. Then put in your voucher code. Your total will be 0 with 1.25 left over!!’
$12.50 FOR A $60 Planner!  Yes, Please!
This is the one I got with "The Hinzman Family" on the front.  Cannot wait to get it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved