Saturday, October 29, 2011

Teen Witch!

This morning I am laying in bed flipping through the channels and find Teen Witch on ABC Family!  


The girl in this movie is so cute!  Wonder whatever happened to her...  let me check IMDB.  
Her name is Robyn Lively and it looks like she has been doing tv series like Psych, The Mentalist and 30 Rock.  She aged really well!  Still gorgeous!
 Anyway... I had totally forgotten about this movie, but remember loving it as a kid.  Almost as much as Hocus Pocus... nothing can top that movie!  Best Halloween Movie Ever!  I have always wanted to visit Salem, Massachusetts in October because of this movie! 
I was in love with Thackery Binx!
I'm not a big fan of horror movies, but for some reason like to torture myself and watch the Paranormal Activity movies.  I didn't sleep well for a good month after seeing the first.  So why am I going to see the new one tonight... when I will soon be spending many nights sitting in the dark with my babe???  To top it off, after we set up the new baby video monitor, I realized it reminded me of some of the shots in Paranormal Activity 2.  eeeeekkkk!
Note:  I would post a pic of Paranormal Activity 3 here, but am too afraid to even look for a pic online! 

Guess I better take a nap today since I won't be sleeping much tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I love Hocus Pocus!!! How was Paranormal Activity 3??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it, but not as much as 1 or 2. Probably b/c I knew what to expect this time and it wasn't quite as frightening.

    ReplyDelete



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved