Tuesday, October 4, 2011

32 Week Pregnancy Update

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Not the best pic, but you can see how big the bump has gotten.
 Size of baby: Almost a honeydew!  Right now he is a round squash???  On average babies at 32 weeks are approx 4 lbs and 15-16 inches.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am starting to pick up weight pretty fast... about 12 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight and about 27 up from my lowest pregnancy weight.  It is still mostly in my belly.  I have to admit, I look better pregnant than I did before.  I have a nice firm, albeit round, belly and am slim everywhere else.  The only upside to being sick so much!  I need to knock on wood before I blow up like a balloon!  :)
Maternity Clothes: I recently bought a bunch of new outfits from Motherhood Maternity... mostly Heidi Klum's collection there.  I love her style!  I love wearing a dress or tunic with leggings and boots.  So much that I went out and bought a new pair of $80 boots.  Seriously, I need to stop with the shopping.. refer to my last post.
Gender: Sweet momma's boy!
Movement: Still moving quite a bit.  Movements are more rolling than kicking.  Sometimes it gets uncomfortable, but it makes me feel better knowing he can still move around a bit!  He moves mostly at night, meaning we will likely have a little night owl.
Sleep: Have been having some vivid nightmares.  Sometimes really sad, sometimes scary.  Good thing I wake up every few hours, so they never last long.  I sleep best when I'm propped up a little bit b/c it's hard to breathe. 
What I miss: I miss not having to pee all the time... sleeping on my stomach... eating mexican food... painting my toe nails... being able to walk up a few flights of stairs without running out of breath.
Cravings:  Lots of cereal and fruit.  Ate a whole big mac and large fries this past week... not healthy, but delicious.  I don't remember the last time I had a big mac... maybe in high school?
Symptoms:  Not getting sick as much, thanks to Zofran.  I am pretty exhausted by the end of the day and am usually in bed by 9.  It's getting much harder to bend over or get out of bed.   
Best Moment this week: My family in Western KY threw me a baby shower this past weekend.  Baby H got so many wonderful things.  He is going to be spoiled rotten!  A post about the shower and pics to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved