Friday, February 24, 2012

Pinterest - "For The Home"

I am obsessed with Pinterest... mainly b/c it's one of the only things I can do one-handed while holding my babe. 

Lately I have been pinning a lot of "for the home" items.  Below are some of my faves.  If you have a "for the home" board, leave me a message with the link.  I'd love to see it!

http://pinterest.com/ashhinzman/for-the-home/

I love backsplashes!
This piece can be found on this blog - http://www.abitowhimsy.com/.  She is very talented!
I love leaning bookshelves and this color is beautiful!
Not a fan of the choice of flowers, but this looks simple enough to make.  Plus, I can make one for each season using different colors and flowers.
Perfect for the kitchen!
I love using fresh herbs and they can be so expensive to buy at the grocery store.  I am going to get a bucket like this and grow my own this summer.

I either need to do this or get rid of some flip flops... I have a huge pile of them in the back of my closet.

1 comment:



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved