Thursday, February 2, 2012

Punxsutawney Phil is on my sh** list!

See this fella...
I am not happy with him at all!

He says to expect 6 more weeks of winter.  We haven't had 6 weeks of winter yet!

Most people are pretty happy that most of winter has felt like spring.  I, however, am not!  I feel jipped!  During the past 10.5 weeks of maternity leave, we have gotten ONLY ONE light dusting of snow. 

I can't tell you how many times during the past year that I would fantasize about all those snowy, cold days that I would be snuggled up in bed with my baby during maternity leave.  Never happened.

If that stinkin' groundhog is right, it looks like winter weather will arrive just as I have to go back to work.  UGH!

1 comment:

  1. He's on mine too! It can be cloudy and raining and he still sees his shadow.

    ReplyDelete



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved