Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday: Music - Love Songs

Top 10 Tuesday


Linking up with Emily at A Beautiful Beginning for a Top 10 Tuesday: Music.

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, my top 10 music list includes some of my favorite love songs.
  1. 4 and 20 - Joss Stone
  2. Our Kind of Love - Lady Antebellum
  3. Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
  4. You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
  5. Love Love Love - Trista Prettyman
  6. Love On Top - Beyonce
  7. My Sweet Song - Toby Lightman
  8. Turn Me On - Norah Jones
  9. Say It Again - Natasha Bedingfield
  10. At Last - Etta James  (Mine & Jason's "song")
Link up and tell us what you're jamming to this week!  I go back to work next week and spend a lot of time in my car, so I need to download some new songs. Give me some ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Love Ray LaMontagne! Such a great song. Love Lady A, too! You have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this list! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete



According to Ashley

My photo
Kentucky, United States
Loving life and enjoying every second of it with my college sweetheart and husband of 3 years, Jason, my precious baby boy, Henry and our sweet dog, Lucie. Welcome to my blog - hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life!

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved